The UN and Obama’s Act of Aggression
Originally published by Gatestone Institute
- UNSC Res. 2334 is an act of political aggression against foundation of the Judeo-Christian civilization and should be treated as such. The Jewish nation has every right to consider this attack as an act of war against it.
- President Obama sometimes seems to have an indifference to historical truth that often borders on antagonism. Obama has again tried to re-write history by claiming that Greece, with the help of the winners of World War I, was an aggressive and imperialistic state that cared only to re-build its Empire against the Turks.
- The notion that ancient non-Muslim nations are occupiers in their own lands, is repeated in the UN Resolution 2334.
- Historically, Muslim forces began invading Syria in 634, and ended by conquering Constantinople in 1453. They invaded not only all of Turkey — obliterating the great Christian empire of Byzantium — but then went on to conquer all of North Africa, Greece, southern Spain, parts of Portugal and eastern Europe.
- President Obama apparently did not learn about the Trojan War in school; he apparently never read Homer to know that the inhabitants of the Bosporus and much of Asia Minor were Greeks — just as he apparently never read the Bible, or the Greek and Roman historic records of the Jewish people and their capital, Jerusalem.
- The US and the UN are not who determine what is historically true and what is not. These shameful votes should be reversed immediately; if not, all funding should be withdrawn from the United Nations. They are now, to paraphrase the words Vladimir Lenin, “paying for the rope with which members of the UN will hang them.”
If US President Barack Obama were uneducated, if his staff consisted of people who had never been taught history at school, if the government consisted of savages who have just emerged from the Amazon jungle, we could somehow “justify” their ignorance about the history of the Mediterranean and the Middle Eastern people.
Continue reading “THE U.N. AND OBAMA’S ACT OF AGGRESSION”
By Guy Milliere
The death of former Israeli President Shimon Peres led to a wave of almost unanimous tributes. Representatives from 75 countries came to Jerusalem to attend the funeral. Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas even left Ramallah for a few hours to show up.
Such a consensus could seem to be a sign of support for Israel, but it was something else entirely.
Continue reading “THE FUNERAL OF THE OSLO ACCORDS”
By Naomi Ragen
Don’t trust your instinct. I can certainly see why women, including Jewish women, would prefer a seemingly well-spoken, mature senior stateswoman, to a brash, loud-mouthed political neophyte who has made so many off-handedly offensive locker-room comments about women.
This would be your instinct.
How lovely, how easy, it would be then, to vote for a woman running against a man like that.
And how disastrously wrong.
Continue reading “IF YOU LOVE ISRAEL AND YOU LOVE AMERICA, DON’T VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON”
Most of the world stands against Israel. Historically, that has been the usual state of affairs between Jews and the rest of the world. In that august body called the United Nations, if you ask a majority of its members they will say that Israel’s building of homes (which they call derisively “settlements”) in the West Bank is completely illegal. Why is it illegal, you ask? The answer will be that it is illegal because a majority of members of the U.N.say it is.
Continue reading “JEWISH “SETTLEMENTS” IN THE WEST BANK ARE LEGAL”
Muslims and Arabs who openly identify as Zionists are growing in number – powered by the freer flow of information and ideas made possible by social media and the search for answers in the wake of the Arab Spring and Islamist terror.
Continue reading “A GROWING NUMBER OF MUSLIMS/ARABS IDENTIFY AS ZIONISTS”
Yesterday, Congressman Hank Johnson, in a speech to an anti-Israel organization called U.S. Campaign to End the Israel Occupation, which supports the BDS movement, called Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria, “Termites.”
Ari Soffer, who is Managing Editor of Arutz Sheva (Israel National News), responded to Congressman Johnson’s comment. Keep in mind that Jews have continuously lived in Judea and Samaria (and East Jerusalem) since the 6th Century BCE, except for a single 19 year period between 1948 and 1967 when it was controlled by Jordan. Anyone who considers that Israel is “occupying” Judea and Samaria, or East Jerusalem, is wrong legally, politically and historically. ~GA
_________________________________ Continue reading “A JEWISH ‘TERMITE’ RESPONDS TO REP. HANK JOHNSON”
An Arab (Moslem) student addressed a question to the Hebrew University Student Association. Read the response he received…
Continue reading “AN ARAB STUDENT IN ISRAEL ASKS A QUESTION”