“There is more than enough evidence to judge the Castros’ legacy for what it is: the systematic exploitation and oppression of the Cuban people.”
Two decades of “Castro-is-dead” rumors are finally at an end. And the race is on to see which world leader can most fulsomely praise Fidel Castro’s legacy, while delicately averting their eyes from his less savory characteristics. Two duly-elected leaders of democracies who should know better, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau and American president Barack Obama, are leading the way. Mr. Trudeau praised Castro as a “legendary revolutionary and orator” who “made significant improvements to the education and health care of his island nation.” Mr. Obama offered his “condolences” to the Cuban people, and blandly suggested that “history will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure.” Now, he added, we can “look to the future.”
Continue reading “TED CRUZ: THE TRUTH ABOUT FIDEL AND RAUL”
Note: Bill Whittle, always brilliant, as the Virtual President, gives simple solutions to America’s education crisis. If only real Presidents spoke like the Virtual President, what a country we would have!
Continue reading “BILL WHITTLE: SIMPLE EDUCATION REFORM”
by Guy Millière
November 24, 2016 at 6:30 am
- France did not perceive it at the time, but it placed itself in a trap, and the trap is now closing.
- In the 1970s, the Palestinians began to use international terrorism, and France chose to accept this terrorism so long as France was not affected. At the same time, France welcomed mass-immigration from the Arab-Muslim world, evidently as part of a Muslim wish to expand Islam. France’s Muslim population has since grown in numbers while failing to assimilate.
- Polls show that one-third of French Muslims want the full application of Islamic sharia law. They also show that the overwhelming majority of French Muslims support jihad, and especially jihad against Israel, a country they would like to see erased from the face of the earth.
- “It is better to leave than flee.” — Sammy Ghozlan, President of the National Bureau of Vigilance against Anti-Semitism. He was later mugged, and his car was torched. He left.
- Villiers also mentions the presence in “no-go zones” of thousands of weapons of war. He adds that weapons will probably not even have to be used; the Islamists have already won.
- Originally, France’s dreams might have been of displacing America as a world power, accessing inexpensive oil, business deals with oil-rich Islamic states, and the prayer of no domestic terrorism.
Continue reading “FRANCE ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE”
The map below shows who won the election, County by County. As you can see from the map, Hillary Clinton won a small number of counties throughout the country, compared to the number of counties that Donald Trump won, but Clinton still won the popular vote.
Continue reading “THE ELECTORAL MAP – 2016”
There are very good reasons for the Electoral College, and why it is important to keep it in effect. Rather than my explaining it, watch this video which explains it very clearly. Just keep in mind that when you vote for President on your ballot, you aren’t voting for the President. You are voting for electors in your state who will vote for the President.
Watch, and learn.
Continue reading “WHAT IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE?”
The United States, through its self-governing citizens, have decided that they have had enough of their elite, globalist, one-world leadership, and have effectively thrown them out. They have replaced the current ‘big government will take care of you because we know best how to do that’ leaders who chose to act unilaterally, and unconstitutionally, with a nationalist-populist who intends to ‘break things’ in Washington, stop doing ‘business as usual’ and consider the needs of the people in his governance.
Continue reading “THE U.S. UNDERGOES A BLOODLESS REVOLUTION”
By Larry Kudlow
The wisdom on Wall Street is that Hillary Clinton is the safe choice. She’s the certainty candidate to Trump’s uncertainty. So when Jim Comey announced the reopening of the FBI’s Clinton investigation, stocks fell for nine days. And after he pulled back over the weekend, stocks rallied for over 300 points.
Is the market correct in viewing Hillary as the safe and certain choice? I don’t believe so.
Continue reading “HILLARY’S ECONOMY WOULD BE THE REAL UNSAFE CHOICE”