By Joel Kotkin and Wendell Cox
Across the country, white voters placed Donald Trump in office by a margin of 21 points over Clinton. Their backing helped the GOP gain control of a vast swath of local offices nationwide. But in California, racial politics are pushing our general politics the other direction, way to the left.
Continue reading “CALIFORNIA’S RACIAL POLITICS HARMS MINORITIES”
[This is an article by Jack Wheeler from his To the Point website. I heartily agree with him. Congressman Dana Rohrabacher would be a great choice for Secretary of State and should be seriously considered by President-Elect Trump. GA]
Continue reading “DANA ROHRABACHER SHOULD BE THE NEXT SECRETARY OF STATE”
“There is more than enough evidence to judge the Castros’ legacy for what it is: the systematic exploitation and oppression of the Cuban people.”
Two decades of “Castro-is-dead” rumors are finally at an end. And the race is on to see which world leader can most fulsomely praise Fidel Castro’s legacy, while delicately averting their eyes from his less savory characteristics. Two duly-elected leaders of democracies who should know better, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau and American president Barack Obama, are leading the way. Mr. Trudeau praised Castro as a “legendary revolutionary and orator” who “made significant improvements to the education and health care of his island nation.” Mr. Obama offered his “condolences” to the Cuban people, and blandly suggested that “history will record and judge the enormous impact of this singular figure.” Now, he added, we can “look to the future.”
Continue reading “TED CRUZ: THE TRUTH ABOUT FIDEL AND RAUL”
Note: Bill Whittle, always brilliant, as the Virtual President, gives simple solutions to America’s education crisis. If only real Presidents spoke like the Virtual President, what a country we would have!
Continue reading “BILL WHITTLE: SIMPLE EDUCATION REFORM”
by Guy Millière
November 24, 2016 at 6:30 am
- France did not perceive it at the time, but it placed itself in a trap, and the trap is now closing.
- In the 1970s, the Palestinians began to use international terrorism, and France chose to accept this terrorism so long as France was not affected. At the same time, France welcomed mass-immigration from the Arab-Muslim world, evidently as part of a Muslim wish to expand Islam. France’s Muslim population has since grown in numbers while failing to assimilate.
- Polls show that one-third of French Muslims want the full application of Islamic sharia law. They also show that the overwhelming majority of French Muslims support jihad, and especially jihad against Israel, a country they would like to see erased from the face of the earth.
- “It is better to leave than flee.” — Sammy Ghozlan, President of the National Bureau of Vigilance against Anti-Semitism. He was later mugged, and his car was torched. He left.
- Villiers also mentions the presence in “no-go zones” of thousands of weapons of war. He adds that weapons will probably not even have to be used; the Islamists have already won.
- Originally, France’s dreams might have been of displacing America as a world power, accessing inexpensive oil, business deals with oil-rich Islamic states, and the prayer of no domestic terrorism.
Continue reading “FRANCE ON THE VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE”