By Melanie Phillips
Originally published in the London Times
[Note: I have retained the British spelling. GA]
The president wants to protect Americans from Islamists and is following the lead of Obama.
President Trump’s executive order suspending immigration from certain countries has taken the hysteria over his arrival in the White House to an unprecedented level.
Continue reading “TRUMP’S MIGRANT BAN IS A DEFENSE OF FREEDOM”
Here is the list of people who are so small morally that they put their hyperpartisan leftist extremism ahead of doing what is right for their country. This is a time when we are showing the world that in the United States, we have an orderly and peaceful transfer of power even when the transfer is to another political party.
Continue reading “A LIST OF DISGUSTING CONGRESS MEMBERS WHO WILL NOT ATTEND TRUMP INAUGURATION”
The UN and Obama’s Act of Aggression
Originally published by Gatestone Institute
- UNSC Res. 2334 is an act of political aggression against foundation of the Judeo-Christian civilization and should be treated as such. The Jewish nation has every right to consider this attack as an act of war against it.
- President Obama sometimes seems to have an indifference to historical truth that often borders on antagonism. Obama has again tried to re-write history by claiming that Greece, with the help of the winners of World War I, was an aggressive and imperialistic state that cared only to re-build its Empire against the Turks.
- The notion that ancient non-Muslim nations are occupiers in their own lands, is repeated in the UN Resolution 2334.
- Historically, Muslim forces began invading Syria in 634, and ended by conquering Constantinople in 1453. They invaded not only all of Turkey — obliterating the great Christian empire of Byzantium — but then went on to conquer all of North Africa, Greece, southern Spain, parts of Portugal and eastern Europe.
- President Obama apparently did not learn about the Trojan War in school; he apparently never read Homer to know that the inhabitants of the Bosporus and much of Asia Minor were Greeks — just as he apparently never read the Bible, or the Greek and Roman historic records of the Jewish people and their capital, Jerusalem.
- The US and the UN are not who determine what is historically true and what is not. These shameful votes should be reversed immediately; if not, all funding should be withdrawn from the United Nations. They are now, to paraphrase the words Vladimir Lenin, “paying for the rope with which members of the UN will hang them.”
If US President Barack Obama were uneducated, if his staff consisted of people who had never been taught history at school, if the government consisted of savages who have just emerged from the Amazon jungle, we could somehow “justify” their ignorance about the history of the Mediterranean and the Middle Eastern people.
Continue reading “THE U.N. AND OBAMA’S ACT OF AGGRESSION”
By Joel Kotkin and Wendell Cox
Across the country, white voters placed Donald Trump in office by a margin of 21 points over Clinton. Their backing helped the GOP gain control of a vast swath of local offices nationwide. But in California, racial politics are pushing our general politics the other direction, way to the left.
Continue reading “CALIFORNIA’S RACIAL POLITICS HARMS MINORITIES”